Cardiff Builders specialising in building, maintenance, renovations, loft conversions, extensions and disability adaptations
Bomac Building Services Ltd
Unit 1 Waterside Business Park,
Lamby Way, Cardiff CF3 2ET
: 029 2036 0800
: Click Here
Bomac Building Services Ltd aim to provide a construction service of the highest standard and is committed to understanding, meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of all our customers.
The Company policy of continuous improvement is aided with the information gathered from our customer satisfaction surveys and regular reviews of targets and objectives. This is based on fully understanding and accepting customers requirements at every stage of the project from initial site meeting through construction stage to final handover and by the day-to-day transactions of management and staff.
The management of Bomac Building Services Ltd is committed to ensure that the company operates this standard and constantly strives to seek improvements to all processes.
For this policy to succeed, the management ensures that we:
Within Bomac Building Services Ltd quality forms an integral part of the company’s sustainable business strategy. We are committed to achieving high standards of quality in all areas of our activities thus ensuring and exceeding customer expectations.
- Regularly review quality systems to ensure continual improvement with the aid of job process sheets, waste management forms etc
- Measure and improve company performance through the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Ensure all employees are aware of their responsibilities within the Quality Assurance Policy
- Promote team work at all levels to include daily job chats and tool box talks
- Provide resources and training necessary to ensure employees meet the required level of quality and performance to maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Carry out regular appraisals with employees to encourage a committed and motivated workforce to produce the highest level of service to our customer
- Ensure that all sub-contractors and others who are involved in our projects meet the required quality standards with the aid of the sub-contractor questionnaire
- Ensure Health & Safety policy is implemented at all times with risk assessments and method statements produced where required
- Form an effective communication structure including keeping the client informed and involved at all stages of the project
- Minimise the waste of materials and resources in line with our Sustainability Policy
- Handover quality projects on time, within budget and defect free with the provision of all required documents